PPI Associate Membership
As an educational charity the PPI maintains its independent and objective status by receiving funding from a diverse range of Supporting Members. The Associate Member category is typically suited to smaller DB/DC schemes, LGA’s, Independent Governance Committees and smaller organisations that have an interest in pensions policy.
Associate Members of the PPI are able to participate in the debate across a broad spectrum of pension topics. In many instances, issues which are of direct relevance to their organisation.
How to join
To become an Associate Member please download an associate member application form. All payments made as a PPI Associate Member are charitable donations. The information below provides details of the benefits.
- Corporate social responsibility recognition by accreditation on the PPI website and its newsletters
- Discussion Event the PPI will hold one dedicated research discussion event per year specifically for Associate Members
- Quarterly PPI Newsletter
- PPI Launch Events one invitation to a PPI Research Launch Event per year
- Networking opportunities with a wide cross-section of the industry through attending events
- PPI AGM one invitation to the PPI Annual General Meeting
This category of membership will be limited to 50 members in total.When numbers exceed this level, a reserve list will be held and membership offered in order as and when vacancies arise.
The initial fee for membership is at a discounted rate of at least £500.00 for a limited period of time.